Square Super Ring - Heavy Duty, Super Durable Sun Shade Sail | 5 Colors & 7 Sizes
- ColourTree Square Super Ring Shade Sails are the most durable shade sails on the market; they are made of 260 GSM permeable HDPE (high-density polyethylene) fabric with cable wires built into edges and integrated into our patented steel mounting corners
- Cable wires relieve the strain from the weakest part of shade sails, the fabric, ensuring years of reliable service
- Provides dense 98% shade coverage and 95% UV blockage
- Reduces ambient temperature by at least 10°, saving you money on electric and water bills
- Resistant to drying out, tearing, fading, stains, mold and mildew, no maintenance required
- Hardware installation kits are sold separately, installation is simple - DIY
- Perfect for your deck, backyard, driveway, carport, pool, garden, patio, balcony and countless other outdoor areas
- Our confidence in our Square Super Ring Shade Sails is backed by a full 5 year warranty under normal weather and usage conditions
The Super Ring Sun Shade Sails’ GSM quality grade is rated at 260 grams per square meter (g/m2) or GSM. Fabric weight at this benchmark specification ensures our shade sail outlasts the toughest of weather scenarios. In addition, we’ve taken the tensile strength of the Super Ring to another level by weaving a stainless-steel cable inside the shade sail making this the toughest shade sail on the market.
Our Shade Sails’ material is made of virgin (non-recycled) high density polyethylene. Furthermore, our fabric has been treated with a UV stabilized compound to prevent drying out, tearing and fading to significantly extend product lifespan. Our patented design allows the passage of air and water molecules to flow freely while mitigating pooling water and rapid movement caused by sudden wind gusts.
ColourTree’s manufacture and design of our proprietary Shade Sails comes from years of industry experience. Our research and development team is consistently reviewing feedback to create a superior product. Other brands fall short in the areas of fabric, cable and rings whereas we stand as an industry leader. Our cables are thick and strong as to keep your Sail Shade taut. Our Mega-Ring is just as tough in stainless-steel and is not prone to the unreliability and rust issues that many of competitors components have exhibited. The quality of fabric in our sails is apparent and cannot be matched.
Built to Endure
We stand by the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Super Ring Sun Shade Sails are constructed with heavy-duty stainless-steel components that stand up greatly to wear throughout the seasons. This includes the stainless-steel cable woven into the sail, the extra-large eyelets of the Mega-Ring, D-Rings and additional hardware.
Super Ring’s stainless-steel eyelets are constructed bigger and stronger than the competitions. Our edges are constructed with heavy duty double layered reinforced stitched seams to prevent frayed edges and an out of shape listless form found in inferior models.
Our Shade Sails feature edges that are manufactured slightly curved based on precisely calculated radian. You can trust that our sails will stay tight and neat when properly installed with no sagging points. Super Ring has been engineered for best appearance and performance. However, if you prefer straight edges, please let us know and we will make it happen.
Shade for All
Super Ring can block out more than 95% of harmful ultraviolet sunlight and significantly reduce temperature in a given area while providing shade during the brightest of days. This no maintenance solution makes it ideal for providing respite from the heat during your next outdoor gathering.
Selecting the Right Coverage
Easy 3-Step Install Process
1. Shade sail's measurement should be taken from corner to corner.
2. Approximate how much area you want to shade. Locate 4 mounting points, they can be roof, trees, poles, wall, etc.
3. Take measurement of the 4 mounting points, leave 0.5 ft to 1 ft space for the hardware kits between the shade sail and the mounting points.
4. Install the hardware kits on 4 mounting points
1. If the space between shade sail and hardware kit is more than 1 ft, use cable wires as extension, to connect the shade sail to the hardware kits.
2. Install the shade sail, connect the D-ring to the hardware kits or cable wires.
3. Adjust the turnbuckles to create tension.
Why choose us
We offer free shipping to all 48 US continental states,
*Additional shipping will apply to shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PR, and other US territories.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase and come back for more.
If you're unhappy for any reason, please contact us to initiate a return or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
3 ways to initiate a return or exchange:
1. Use the self-service link
2. Email us
3. Give us a call
From questions you may have before your first purchase to questions you may have after installation- our dedicated customer support team is available for you every step of the way, that's the ColourTree experience.
Give us a Call:
Phone: (888) 557-8910
Write us an e-mail: