- Returns Window: The ColourTree return policy covers a 30 day period that starts on the date of delivery/ goods received by customer and concludes 30 calendar days afterwards. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase was delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund on your purchase.
- Exceptions: Products purchased and delivered that are damaged, worn and torn upon arrival are eligible for a return beyond the returns window granted the products are free from any damage caused by the customer, unused and in the same condition it was received.
- Exceptions(cont.): If product is defective past returns window and has been used; please exercise our Warranty policy so that we may furnish a replacement for your item. Items in the warranty process are not subject a returns window and not subject to refund or reimbursement.
In each case above, we require a receipt or proof of purchase to process your claim.
Fees (Restocking + Incorrect Claim)
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee (this covers our initial free shipping and repackaging / merchandising costs.)
- If claim is incorrect and item is found not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, we may subject a refund to a fee equal up to 100% of it's value.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 515 Yorbita Rd, La Puente, CA 91744.
If item is free from defects then the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs of their return without shipping reimbursement. If item is approved for return due to replacement under warranty, then shipping may be reimbursed.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.