This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from ColourTree on any of the following: Colourtreeusa.com, Amazon, Home Depot, and Wayfair.
What does this limited warranty cover and how will my issue be resolved?
During the Warranty Period, ColourTree will replace, at no charge, a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
How long does this coverage last?
The Warranty Period for products purchased from ColourTree varies by the product type:
- 3-year warranty - Standard Sun Shade Sail, Standard Privacy Fence Screen, Artificial Ivy Leaves Hedges
- 4-year warranty - Heavy Duty PLUS Privacy Fence Screen
- 5-year warranty - Super Ring Sun Shade Sail
- 10-year warranty - Artificial Turf
- Lifetime-warranty - Hardware installation kit
A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original purchased product.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship - examples of this include:
- Leaving your shade sail exposed to high winds or storms
- Damage caused by negligence
- Malfunctions resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Theft or loss of the product
How do I receive warranty service?
To obtain warranty service, you must first fill out our RMA form so that we may determine the problem and most appropriate solution for you.
Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state to state.